What is the best Dodge Ram performance chip?
I often get asked “What is the best Dodge Ram performance chip?”
Well that is such a loaded question it’s not even funny. What I usually come back with, “What year is your truck and what do you want to do with it?”
In this review I want to cover just the basics. I will list my personal favorite tuners for each year make and model with a link to that tuner. Look forward to my more in depth reviews on each individual tuner and some of the perks that tuner offers for what may be your personal truck or a truck you are interested in purchasing.
All tuners, programmers or chips are not created equal. So read these reviews and then follow up with any questions you may have.
The best dodge ram performance chip tuners listed here are for your basic daily driven truck that may be used to tow occasionally. These are not meant for high horse power applications (650 horse power and up) These are meant for trucks with your basic modifications like cold air intake, lift pump and exhaust.
So to answer everyone’s question, “What is the best Dodge Ram performance chip?
- 1998.5-2000 Dodge 5.9L – Edge Juice with Attitude
- 2001-2002 Dodge 5.9L – Edge Juice With Attitude 31101
- 2003-2004 Dodge 5.9L – Edge Juice With Attitude 31102
- 2004.5-2005 Dodge 5.9L – Edge Juice With Attitude 31103
- 2006-2007 Dodge 5.9L – Edge Juice With Attitude 31104
- 2007.5-2013 Dodge 6.7L – H&S Street Tuner 209007
- 2001-2010 Chevy 6.6L LB7, LLY, LBZ & LMM Duramax – Edge Evolution CTS 85200
- 2011-2013 Chevy 6.6L LML Duramax – H&S Street Tuner 209007